NTK Getting Started Steps
NTKÂ is an authoring system that runs as a stand-alone application or in the web browser. To get started, you need to install NTK, which handles the visual authoring environment as well as communicating with your hardware.
- Install & Run NTKÂ – Get NTK running on your computer or embedded device
- ConfigureÂ ArduinoÂ – Some hardware (like the Arduino) needs to be set up
- Hook up Sensors/Actuators – To connect with the real world
- Author in NTKÂ – Use a web browser to create a project with the widgets
- Widget DocumentationÂ -Â Once you’ve got NTK running, use widgets to create a project
What NTK can do