The Mix widget mixes up to four inputs into a single output. The widget selects only one input value or combines all inputs depending on the settings.
Connect up to four inputs, and a single output.
2 Set the widget behavior
Use the dropdown to select the behavior of the widget:
- Latest – Pass through the most recent value from any input. Whichever input received the latest value, that value is output.
- Avg – Average all of the connected input values and output the average.
- Sum – Add together all the connected input values.
- Mult – Multiply all the connected input values.
- Min – Compare all the inputs and only pass the values from the lowest value input
- Max – Compare all the inputs and only pass the values from the highest value input